2014年7月11日 星期五

童話故事

白雪公主 Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs


Some day when spring is here當春天來到


We’ll find our love anew我們會重新發現我們的愛


And the birds will sing鳥兒們會歌唱


And wedding bells will ring婚禮的鈴聲會響起


Some day when my dreams come true我的夢想將會成真!



愛麗絲夢遊仙境 Alice in Wonderland


In my world, cats and rabbits would reside in fancy little houses,


在我的世界中,貓和兔子都住在舒適小屋內,


and be dressed in shoes and hats and trousers.


穿著衣服,鞋子,戴著帽子


In a world of my own, 在我擁有的世界裡,


all the flowers would have very extra-special powers.


所有的花都有著神奇的力量,


Because my world would be a wonderland.


因為我的世界將是個仙境.



小飛俠 Peter Pan


You can fly, you can fly, you can fly.你就會飛,你會飛,你會飛!


Think of the happiest things. 想著最快樂的事情。


It’s the same as having wings. 就像擁有翅膀一般。


Think a path that moonbeams make. 想著月光鋪成的小徑。


To the stars beyond the moon. 飛向星辰超越月亮。


There’s a Neverland waiting for you, 有個夢幻仙境等著你,


where all your happy dreams come true. 所有美夢成真的地方

沒有留言:

張貼留言