2014年1月31日 星期五

最好的旅行,就是你在一個陌生的地方,發現一種久違的感動。

The best kind of travel experience is being deeply moved in an unfamiliar place.

最好的旅行,就是你在一個陌生的地方,發現一種久違的感動。

2014年1月30日 星期四

You are richer today if you have laughed, given or forgiven.

You are richer today if you have laughed, given or forgiven.

只要你今天笑過、給予過或寬恕過,你就比昨天更富有。

2014年1月29日 星期三

迷失了自己一次,是為了讓自己以後更好認清前方的路。

Lost themselves once,is to make yourself better recognizing the path ahead after.

迷失了自己一次,是為了讓自己以後更好認清前方的路。

2014年1月28日 星期二

讓笑容像呼吸一樣平常,讓愛像生命一樣長久。

Do what makes you happy, be with who makes you smile, laugh as much as you breathe, and love as long as you live.

做讓你開心的事,交能逗樂你的朋友,讓笑容像呼吸一樣平常,讓愛像生命一樣長久。

2014年1月27日 星期一

當朋友忽略你時,不要傷心,每個人都有自己的生活,誰都不可能一直陪你。

When friends ignore you, don't be sad, everyone has his own life, who can not always be with you.

當朋友忽略你時,不要傷心,每個人都有自己的生活,誰都不可能一直陪你。

2014年1月26日 星期日

好的戀情不是偶然,它需要時間,耐心,和兩個真正想在一起的人。

Good relationships don't just happen. They take time, patience and two people who truly want to be together。

好的戀情不是偶然,它需要時間,耐心,和兩個真正想在一起的人。

2014年1月25日 星期六

Happiness is a state of mind.

Happiness is a state of mind. It's not something you find outside, but inside yourself.

幸福是一種心理狀態。它不流於表面,而是存於你的內心。

2014年1月24日 星期五

所有的結局都是新的開始,只是我們當時不知道。

All endings are beginnings, we just don't know it at the time.

所有的結局都是新的開始,只是我們當時不知道。

2014年1月23日 星期四

人生與命運無關,與自己的選擇有關。

Your life path is not depend on your destiny, it is depend on your choice.

人生與命運無關,與自己的選擇有關。

2014年1月22日 星期三

抓住當下,讓它成為完美時刻。

Don't wait for the perfect moment. Take the moment and make it perfect.

不要等待完美時刻的到來。抓住當下,讓它成為完美時刻。

2014年1月21日 星期二

曾幾何時,我流連夢境,心比天高,人生充滿希望。

I dreamed a dream in time gone by, when hope was high and life worth living.

曾幾何時,我流連夢境,心比天高,人生充滿希望。——《悲慘世界》

2014年1月20日 星期一

Every day is beautiful if you choose to see it.

Every day is beautiful if you choose to see it.

如果你願意去發現,其實每一天都很美。

2014年1月19日 星期日

夢想是小小種子,而絢麗的明天將在這裡發芽。

Whenever you have a dream inside your heart, never let it go because dreams are the tiny seeds, from which a beautiful tomorrow grows. Have a wonderful dream tonight.

假若你心中有夢,永遠不要讓它溜走。因為夢想是小小種子,而絢麗的明天將在這裡發芽。

2014年1月18日 星期六

有時候,一個人想要的只是一隻可握的手和一顆感知的心。

Sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a heart to understand.

有時候,一個人想要的只是一隻可握的手和一顆感知的心。

在你耐心地操勞於生活的瑣事的過程中,你才能領悟整個生活的偉大意義和形象。

It is while you are patiently toiling at the little tasks of life that the meaning and shape of great whole of life dawn on you.

-P. Brooks

在你耐心地操勞於生活的瑣事的過程中,你才能領悟整個生活的偉大意義和形象。

2014年1月17日 星期五

不要拖延 – 絕不把今天能做的事留到明天

"Know the true value of time. Snatch it, seize it, enjoy every minute of it. No idleness, no laziness, no procrastination – never put off till tomorrow what you can do today." – Philip Stanhope, Statesman

「了解時間的真正價值,搶走它、抓住它、享受每一分鐘。不要閒散、不要懶惰、不要拖延 – 絕不把今天能做的事留到明天。」– 菲利普‧斯坦霍普

2014年1月16日 星期四

有時候,嘴上說的,跟心裡想的壓根不是同一回事。

Sometimes the words said by mouth, are not the ones meant by heart.

有時候,嘴上說的,跟心裡想的壓根不是同一回事。

2014年1月15日 星期三

“好好想想.......” “Think it over…”

今天我們擁有了更高層的大樓以及更寬闊的高速公路,
Today we have higher buildings and wider highways,

但是我們的性情卻更為急躁,眼光也更加狹隘
but shorter temperaments and narrower points of view.

我們消耗極多,享受到的卻很少
We spend more, but enjoy less.

我們住的房屋大了,但我們的家庭成員卻越來越少了
We have bigger houses, but smaller families.

我們擁有了更多的知識,但我們的判斷力卻差了
We have more knowledge, but less judgement.

我們擁有的財富倍增,但其價值卻減少了
We have multiplied our possessions, but reduced our values.

我們談論得很多,但我們所愛的卻很少,我們的仇恨也更多了
We talk much, we love only a little, and we hate too much.

我們可以征服太空,卻征服不了我們的內心
We have conquered the outer space, but not our inner space.

我們的收入增加了,但我們的道德卻少了
We have higher income, but less morals.

我們的時代更加之自由了,而我們擁有的快樂時光卻越來越少了
These are times with more liberty, but less joy.

我們有了更多的食品供應,但我們所能得到的營養卻越來越少了
We have much more food, but less nutrition.

現在每個家庭都可以有雙份的收入,但離婚的現象卻越來越多了
These are the days in which it takes two salaries for each home, but divorces increase.

我們可以有越來越精致的住房,但同時我們也有了更多破碎的家庭
These are times of finer houses, but more broken homes.

這就是我為什麼要說,讓我們從今天開始
That’s why I propose, that as of today,

不要將你的東西為了某一個特別的時刻而預留著,
You do not keep anything for a special occasion,

因為你生活的每一天都是那麼特別
because every day that you live is a special occasion.

坐在你家的房屋前廊,多讀一些書,去尋找更多的知識,
Search for knowledge, read more, sit on your front porch and

以讚美的眼光去享受你眼前的風景,不要帶有任何功利的想法
admire the view without paying attention to your needs.

花多點時間與你的家人及朋友在一起,吃你想吃的食物,去你愛去的地方
Spend more time with your family and friends, eat your favorite foods,visit the places you love.

生活就是由一這連串快樂時光組成的時光鍊,我們不僅僅是為了生存而生存
Life is a chain of moments of enjoyment; not only about survival.

舉起你珍藏的水晶高腳杯吧,不要吝嗇灑上你最好的香水,任何時候你想用就享用吧
Use your crystal goblets. Do not save your best perfume, and use it every time you feel you want it.

從你的詞彙庫中移去那些所謂的“有那麼一天”或者是“某一天”
Remove from your vocabulary phrases like “one of these days” and “someday”.

你曾打算有那麼一天要寫的信,請今天就寫吧﹗
Let’s write that letter we thought of writing “one of these days”.

請告訴我們的家人和朋友,我們是多麼得愛他們
Let’s tell our families and friends how much we love them.

不要延遲任何可以給你生活帶來歡笑和快樂的事情
Do not delay anything that adds laughter and joy to your life.

每一天、每一小時、每一分鐘都是那麼特別
Every day, every hour, and every minute is special.

因為你不知道這是否是最後一刻
And you don’t know if it will be your last.

如果你太忙了,以至於沒有時間將這份信息傳送給你所愛的人,
If you’re too busy to take the time to send this message to someone you love,

請你告訴你自己你會在”有那麼一天天”發出去,只是想一想,你想的這一天可能你已經不在了
and you tell yourself you will send it “one of these days”. Just think...“one of these days” you may not be here to send it!

總之,你應當用歡喜心 清淨心 慈悲心及感恩心去生活才能圓滿人生
After all, you ought to live with mind in happiness, cleaning ,charity and thanksgiving for a perfect life.

2014年1月14日 星期二

愛不以眼觀,而是以心。

Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind. 

愛不以眼觀,而是以心。


 <威廉 ‧ 莎士比亞>

2014年1月13日 星期一

也許不是每天都那麼美好,但每天都會有一些小美好存在。

Every day may not be good, but there's something good in every day.

也許不是每天都那麼美好,但每天都會有一些小美好存在。

2014年1月12日 星期日

If one’s life is cold and bare, he can blame none but himself.

"A mind, like a home, is furnished by its owner, so if one’s life is cold and bare, he can blame none but himself." – Louis L’Amour, Novelist

「頭腦像是房子一樣,是由它的主人來裝潢,所以如果一個人的生活單調乏味,除了自己他不能怪別人。」– 路易斯.拉摩

2014年1月11日 星期六

創造自己的生活 Create Your Own Life

有時候發生在你身上的一些事情起初看起來很可怕、很痛苦、很不公平,但是深思熟慮之後你會發現,如果沒有克服過這些困難,你就永遠不會意識到自己的潛力、實力、毅力和勇氣。

Sometimes things happen to you that may seem horrible, painful, and unfair at first, but upon reflection you find that without overcoming those obstacles you would never have realized your potential, strength, willpower or heart.

疾病、傷害、錯失真正偉大的時刻以及極度愚蠢的言行,所有這些事情的出現都是在考驗你靈魂的極限。無論它們是什麼,如果不經歷這些小的考驗,你的生活只是一條平坦之路,卻毫無目的。它也許是安全而舒適的,但也是枯燥和毫無意義的。

Illness, injury, lost moments of true greatness, and sheer stupidity all occur to test the limits of your soul. Without these small tests, whatever they may be, life would be like a smoothly paved road to nowhere. It would be safe and comfortable, but dull and utterly pointless.

如果某些人傷害了你,背叛了你或者傷了你的心,請原諒他們,因為是他們幫助你明白了什麼是信任,幫助你懂得了要謹慎選擇你要交心的人。

If someone hurts you, betrays you, or breaks your heart, forgive them, for they have helped you learn about trust and the importance of being cautious to whom you open your heart.

珍惜每一天。珍惜每一刻,並且帶走每一刻所能得到的東西,因為你可能再也不能重複這個過程了。

Make every day count. Appreciate every moment and take from those moments everything that you possibly can for you may never be able to experience it again.

跟那些你從來沒有說過話的人說話,並且傾聽他們的話語。你可以做任何你想做的事情。

Talk to people that you have never talked to before, and listen to what they have to say. You can make anything you wish of your life.

創造自己的生活,然後走出去,去毫無遺憾地享受生活吧。

Create your own life and then go out and live it with absolutely no regrets.

2014年1月10日 星期五

各種類型的飲料英文

各種類型的飲料,你都會說嗎?


圖片來源:https://www.facebook.com/LiveABC

2014年1月6日 星期一

心靈的財富才是唯一真正的財富

The wealth of the mind is the only true wealth.

心靈的財富才是唯一真正的財富.

2014年1月5日 星期日

2014年1月4日 星期六

終有一天,你會成為他人記憶的一部分。

One day, you'll be just a memory for some people. 

Do your best to be a good one.

終有一天,你會成為他人記憶的一部分。


盡你所能,成為一段好回憶。

2014年1月3日 星期五

有時候你必須跳出窗外,然後在墜落的過程中長出翅膀。

Sometimes you just have to jump out the window and grow wings on the way down.

有時候你必須跳出窗外,然後在墜落的過程中長出翅膀。

2014年1月2日 星期四

你確實睜著眼,卻不一定有用心看。

Maybe you were looking but not really seeing.

你確實睜著眼,卻不一定有用心看。

2014年1月1日 星期三

新年祝賀英文會話

資料來源:http://www.wretch.cc/blog/compassENG/27962415

新年祝賀詞-給爸媽的祝賀詞
Mom and Dad: Thank you for everything this holiday season!
爸爸媽媽:在此佳節,感謝您們所給予的一切。
Thinking of you at New Year's time.
佳節,我想念你們。
May you have the best season ever.
願你過個最愉快的節日。
A New year greeting to cheer you from your daughter.
願女兒的祝福帶給您歡樂。
Happy New year to the world's best parents!
祝世界上最好的父母節日快樂!
Season's greetings to my dearest parents!
祝我最親愛的父母節日愉快!

新年祝賀詞-給朋友的祝賀詞
A New Year greeting to cheer you, my good friend.
希望新年祝福給你帶來歡樂,我的好朋友。
We will be having New Year Party at Mini’s this year. You are welcome to join us!
今年我們要在Mini家開新年晚會,歡迎你也來!
Best of luck in the year to come.
願你在未來的一年裡,吉星高照。
Wish all the best wishes for you.
獻上最美好的祝願。
Wish many good wishes for the holidays and the coming year.
新的一年,向你獻上最誠摯的祝福。
To wish you special joy at the holidays and all year.
祝你在節日和新的一年中享有無限的快樂。

新年祝賀詞-給情人的祝賀詞
You're the best present I ever received.
你是我所收到的最好的禮物。
I only want you for New year!
我只要你作為我的新年禮物!
I give all my love to you this New year.
在此佳節,獻上我對你所有的愛。
Even though we are apart, you are in my heart this season.
千山萬水,隔不斷我在佳節對你的思念。
I want to be in your arms this New Year.
我要在你的懷抱裡度過今年的春節。
My heart is my New Year present to you.
我的心就是我奉獻給你的新年禮物。
My arms are wide open for you this New Year.
我張開雙臂,盼與你共度新春佳節。

新年&跨年簡訊祝賀詞-其他祝賀詞
A cheery New Year hold lots of happiness for you!
給你特別的祝福,願新年帶給你無邊的幸福、如意。
May you have the best New Year ever.
願你度過最美好的新年!
Wishing you all the blessings of a beautiful New Year season.
願你擁有新年所有美好的祝福。
Hope all your New Year dreams come true!
願你所有的新年願望都成真!
Warm hearted wishes for a happy New Year filled with all your favorite things.
傳統佳節之際,獻上殷殷祝福,祝新年萬事如意!
Warm greetings and best wishes for happiness and good luck in the coming year.
衷心祝福來年快樂、幸運!
New Year's greetings and best wishes!
致新年賀忱與最美好的祝福!